Climbing Frames are great challenges as they provide for many hours of developing body strength and spatial perception as children experiment with somersaulting over bars, hanging by hands or knees, climbing and stretching.
The benefits of a KidZplay Mini Climbing Frame include:
- Grip friendly for small hands.
- Endless opportunities for hanging by hands or knees, climbing, somersaulting and stretching.
- Developing co-ordination and spatial orientation skills. Is your child battling with mathematical skills? Ask your healthcare giver about the manner in which jungle gyms are known to develop the skills integral to mathematics.
- Hours of FUN!
Mini Climbing Frame Standard features:
- Symmetrical bar positioning in a rectangular shape with a ‘roof’ apex.
- On the Mini Climbing Frame model, the bars are 400mm apart.
Mini Climbing Frame Optional Extras (@ R65/ attachment):
- Commando rope
- Adjustable Trapeze Bar (convertible into swing)
- Monkey bars on the Mini model at 1.5m high